Re: which example can i use to access this webpage

HTTPAPI will support the HTTP communications.  But that's not your
question, is it?   Your question is how to write YOUR program...   isn't
it?   And I can't tell you that, since I have no familiarity with the site.

So...  will HTTPAPI support it...  yes!

Which routines in HTTPAPI have to be called and in which order, and
which data needs to be passed to them?  I don't know, I haven't used the
site.

If you'd like to give me access to the site, then I could potentially
answer your question.