Re: DELETE requests with a "body"/"post-data"?

Hi James,

At the moment, HTTPAPI does not send a message body with a DELETE request.

RFC 2616 does not explicitly say whether a DELETE method should include
a message body, and honestly, the possibility of DELETE carrying a
message body didn't even occur to me.

So -- probably my fault that this doesn't work!   I could add support
for a message body in a DELETE request, if that would be helpful?