Using HTTPAPI

   Hi Scott,

   First thanks for your wonderful examples of RPG with SOAP. We are new
   member of this using this code.  My code is below but I am getting
   error 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'.  Not sure where to start
   the check.

   '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?>'

   +'<SOAP:Envelope'

   +'    xmlns:SOAP="[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";'

   +'    xmlns:tns="[2]http://NANYMEWA01/HSIDEV/";>'

   +'<SOAP:Body>'

   +'  <tns:AddService>'

   +'      <tns:Arg1>'+ %char(Arg1) + '</tns:Arg1>'

   +'      <tns:Arg2>'+ %char(Arg2) + '</tns:Arg2>'

   +'  </tns:AddService>'

   +'</SOAP:Body>'

   +'</SOAP:Envelope>';

   Thanks,

   E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By
   reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts
   full responsibility for taking protective action against such code.
   Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this
   message.

   privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
   e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.