Internal Server Error 500

   Hi All
   I am new here to the mailing list.  Our system uses a RPG function to
   call a web service, but we getting a lot of Internal Server Error 500.
    Googling this reveals that it is a general server error.  Which tells
   me nothing.
   Should I be worried about this error? Does this mean that some of our
   request to the web server are not going though?
   Enjoy
   Devlyn van der Walt
   Applications Developer I
   Systems Integration

   gijima_email
   Tel: +27 (0) 13 247 2113
   Cell: +27 (0) 82 350 7528
   Email: devlyn.vanderwalt@xxxxxxxxxx
   [1]www.gijima.com

   This e-mail is subject to the Columbus Stainless [Pty] Ltd Email Legal
   Notices available at:
   [2]http://www.columbus.co.za/EmailLegalNotice.htm.

   This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and
   cleared by MailMarshal