Re: Can HTTPAPI handle a response sent to a URL

hi Kenny,

Oh, I see... you call them to initiate the process, and then they call you later to complete it.

So, you'll need HTTPAPI to make the initial call to them, and then you'll need some sort of HTTP server (either the IBM one, or another one like WebSphere, Tomcat, IWS, et al) to receive the response back.

so, yes.. most likely you'll need an HTTP server on IBM i. (IBM i is the name of our current operating system, formerly known as OS/400. iSeries is an old/obsolete hardware line... just FYI)