RE: WSDL Import using soapUI - 404 Error: Page Not Found

What happens if you take it just dump the url into a browser? I think you said you got prompted for user and password. Does that still happen?

Does the debug show that you reached the server address you expected?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CXEGallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:39 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: WSDL Import using soapUI - 404 Error: Page Not Found

Sorry Scott,

I should have specified that I had to modify the endpoint due to the fact
that the "vendor" has provided us with two environments - test and
production.  I simply modified it to point to the test server.

I think the vendor is having issues - it's the only logical explanation I
can come up with?

Elaina