Change HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER , Is this the correct way ?

   Hello
   I wrote the client using wsdl2rpg & The SOAP message is OK.
   but I need to add additional information to HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER

   Host: localhost:9992

   So, I changed the HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction method in the stub
   to have username/password parameters and everything work fine.
   but I want to know that is this the correct way to do it ?
   Thanks
   Dhanushka