Re: HTTPAPI

   Hello Christian,
   Can you explain where you are seeing these RETRY and RETRANS options?
   Are you referring to the DNS resolver options that are printed in the
   debug/trace file?   These are the only RETRY and RETRANS that I can
   find in HTTPAPI...  but it is just logging options that are set in your
   DNS configuration, it is not (directly) related to HTTP.
   Is that what you're referring to?  Or can you provide more information?
   -SK