Re: EXPAT Parse error at Line 1: not well-formed (invalid token)

   Thanks Mike and Everyone who helped me.
   I was able to figure out all of my issues and now I am parsing data
   correctly. thanks for being patient with me

   From: Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 6:57 PM
   Subject: RE: EXPAT Parse error at Line 1: not well-formed (invalid
   token)
   Donnie,
   This is really the hard way to get to "working". Can you do this for
   us?
   Turn on debug in the program. Run the program.
   Copy the debug file to a .txt file, scrub any user/passwords, attach to
   email
   Copy the program source to a .txt file, scrub any user/passwords,
   attach to email.
   My guess at your error is that you are passing the wrong start address
   of the variable or you have CCSID problem.