From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donnie Barrow
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 1:24 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: HTTPAPI / Web Services Question

Ok I have a somewhat off the wall question.

I have an outside entity that has a standard xml format [OMG]. They want to call my web service program. Can HTTPAPI / IWS retrieve/ receive the xml within the web service program without having the outside entity ftp the xml file to the ifs?

Donnie BarrowiSeries Consultant513.709.0370