Re: 415 back from gsk_secure_soc_init on 7.2

   Scott, I've re-enabled SSLv3 but I got the same error.

   Then I tried adding one of the MD5 cipher, but  got an error, CPD16AE.

   Cause . . . . . :   Current value of QSSLPCL prevents system value
   QSSLCSL from being changed.

   Recovery  . . . :   Change QSSLPCL and then try the request again.

   I was using Navigator for i:  select Configuration and Service > System
   Values. Click on Security and click Properties, then select the System
   SSL tab.

   According to DspSysVal QSSLCSL  there's a some available:

   *RSA_RC4_128_MD5

   *RSA_EXPORT_RC4_40_MD5

   *RSA_EXPORT_RC2_CBC_40_MD5

   *RSA_NULL_MD5