Re: UPS - Time in Transit

   For RSS feeds, if you are at least 7.1 and DB group 23 you can use the
   SQL HTTP functions.  See below link.

   [1]https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wi
   ki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/New%20HTTP%20functions%20added%2
   0to%20SYSTOOLS
   This links to :

   [2]https://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/ContentHandler/stg_
   ast_sys_wp_access_web_service_db2_i_udf
   I have taken those examples and plugged in different RSS feed
   addresses.
   --
   Bryan

   On Dec 31, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Hayden, Chris <[3]CHayden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>