Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af federico.forsi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: 29. september 2015 16:15
Til: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Emne: Rif: RE: Problem with POST on a REST web service

Thank you to every one, i tryed to use http_url_post_xml like EXAMPLE16 and before make the call to http_url_post_xml i call HTTP_setCCSIDs(1252:1144); where 1252 is the CCSID of latin italian and
1144 is the CCSID of italian on Iseries.
The result it is the same, i reach the ws server but i am not able to pass the value of the POST variable (string xml) to the server.
Here the debug list
HTTPAPI Ver 1.29 released 2015-02-23
NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: FRANZINI.IT
DNS server found: 8.8.8.8
DNS server found: 192.168.0.199
DNS server found: 192.168.0.203
Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.
http_persist_post(): entered
http_persist_req(POST) entered.
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_oper(POST): entered
There are 0 cookies in the cache
POST /personal/ws/offerte_in.php HTTP/1.1
Host: develop.ferritalia.it

senddoc(): entered
<raccolta><doc_id>2015-OFF-0006544</doc_id><totale_righe>0002</totale_righe><note></note><riga
recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 OK