[Ftpapi] Special characters in URL

Hi,

I am trying to use a RESTful API for address validation.

I am using http_url_get_raw to send data to the API.

It all works fine until data contains special characters like ß in Straße.

It looks like your code is converting to ASCII before performing the ‘get’ my guess is that I need to tell HTTPAPI that you need to convert to UTF-8 first.

I tried to convert it to CCSID 1208 myself and then call the ‘get’ but it failed.

So, what do I need to do the ensure that the URL is UTF-8 encoded?

Best regards,

Frank

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.