Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI via Proxy

Hello.

When you install HTTPAPI, there's a source file called QRPGLESRC that comes with it.  Inside that file there are a series of example programs named EXAMPLE1, EXAMPLE2, EXAMPLE3, etc.

If you look at the code in EXAMPLE1, it shows how to configure a proxy.  The code is commented-out (since a majority of people don't need them) but you can un-comment it, set the parameters properly, and recompile to try it out.  That will show you how to set proxies in your own programs.

Good luck!