From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:43 AM
To: FTPAPI/HTTPAPI mailing list <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ftpapi] Issue with HTTPAPI not connecting

Anything in the job log?

Did you try to run a debug to see what HTTPAPI is saying?

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 9:30 PM Michael Skvarenina <mikes22945@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We've developed an application on the IBMi that uses the HTTPAPI to connect to a foreign system through a secure token.   This application works just fine on two of our partitions.  On the third partition, when we invoke the API, nothing happens.  We don't even see the request leave the IBMi using WireShark.

We're thinking it's something in the IBMi TCP config.   Any hints what to be looking at?