** HTTPAPI Beta 1.11pre3

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm working my way up to a new release of HTTPAPI. I've placed version 1.11 pre3 on my Web site, in hopes that you guys will test it out and make sure that everything works nicely.

If you're someone who would like to give back to the HTTPAPI project, one of the easiest and most helpful things you can do is test out the beta versions and provide me with feedback!

As always, the same code is available 3 ways:

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.11pre3/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.11pre3/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/1.11pre3/httpapi.zip

To install the beta versions, use the instructions provided on the main HTTPAPI web site, but use the above files.

Thanks in advance for your help!

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com