Stuck with certificates for https

Sender: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Alexander_Gr=FCnwald?= <alexander.gruenwald@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Scott,

I´m stuck with creating a certificate for using https-connections. I am not
sure, if I have to get a certificate by trusted company, just to act as a
client, or if there is a possibility to generate a certificate on my own
(for example to use your EXAMPLE3). I have been checking your latest
description on how to set up certifacte manager in your mailing list, but
there is a point, where you explain, that you already have a certificate for
other reasons and just link it to your application profile. i don´t have a
certifiacte and do not really know, how to get one - without buying one.

Thanx for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards Mag. Alexander Grünwald

Geschäftsführer/Projektmanagement
SOB Datenverarbeitungsges.m.b.H.
Kierlingerstraße 11
A-3400 Klosterneuburg