command interface to ftpapi

Greetings,

I think I remember reading an expression of interest in a command
interface to FTPAPI, but I cannot find it again.  Sigh!  Anyway,
I have cobbled together some objects which let me run the
following program.

Is anybody interested?

Cheers,
Terry.

pgm

    dcl &handle *dec (3 0)

    ftpapi         action(*Conn) rethandle(&handle) +
                   host('localhost') +
                   user('tenger') password('xxxxxxxxxx')

    ftpapi         action(*NamFmt) handle(&handle) +
                   namfmt(*ifs)

    ftpapi         *binaryMode &handle newsetting(*on)

    ftpapi         *RmtCmd &handle +
                   icmdstr(crtsavf qtemp/renamed)

    ftpapi         *put &handle +
                   rmtname('/QSYS.LIB/QTEMP.LIB/RENAMED.FILE') +
                   lclname('/QSYS.LIB/V40LBTXE.LIB/THING.FILE')

    ftpapi         *RmtCmd &handle +
                   icmdstr(dsplib qtemp output(*print))

    ftpapi         *RmtCmd &handle +
                   icmdstr(dspsavf qtemp/renamed output(*print))

    ftpapi         *quit &handle

endpgm