Handling a 302 Error

   Hello All,
   I'm in the process of converting a PHP curl request to an RPG script
   using HTTPAPI.  The RPG script works quite well.  The only problem is
   that the script always returns a 302 as the RC.  That is the expected
   behavior.  The response is always a redirect to another page.  In the
   PHP script the programmer accounted for this by using the following
   code:
   if (strstr($resp, 'app_thankyou.aspx'))
   {
      echo "Thank You!";
   } else if (strstr($resp, 'app_unsub.aspx'))
       {
            echo "Unsubscribed";
       }
   else
       {
           echo "Error";
       }
   Is there away I can trap for this using HTTPAPI?
   Thanks,
   Shannon Sumner