Re: Problem with FTP_GET, FTP_BINARY when downloading mixed file types

   Hi Scott

   Thanks, I will have to spend a bit of time on preparing the program
   for you, as the program uses a fair number of copy books and
   procedures.  I will send it through when I have it ready.

   Regards

   Pieter Henrico

   The information contained in this email is confidential and may
   contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended
   recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
   are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
   or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and
   may be unlawful. No liability or responsibility is accepted if
   information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not
   reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this email is
   free of viruses. The views expressed in this email are, unless
   otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of HYPHEN
   Technology (Pty) Ltd or its management. HYPHEN Technology (Pty) Ltd
   reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block emails addressed to
   its users or take any other action in accordance with its email use
   policy.