Re: Problem with FTP_GET, FTP_BINARY when downloading mixed file types

Please create a simplified version of the program that doesn't use the
extra prototypes and other stuff.  I'm not interested in wading through
hundreds of lines of your code.

Please create the simplest possible program that reproduces the problem
you describe with FTPAPI and send that.