cookie file and HTTP CGI jobs

   Hi,
   I'm using the cookie file and I'm having an issue with the HTTP CGI
   job that is servicing the do_post.  If I have more than 1 cookie entry
   in the file, after the program doing the do_post ends the CGI job also
   ends.  It only happens if I have more than 1 record in the cookie
   file.  The job seems to end normally, I don't get a joblog or any
   other indication that there was an abnormal end.  The debug log looks
   the same in both cases.  I have put a verbose trace on the HTTP server
   instance and the trace output looks the same in both cases.  It's as
   though the CGI job is simply told to end.  I'm totally stumped as to
   what is going on here. Thanks.
   Dave