Re: cookie file and HTTP CGI jobs

Hi David,

(laughing) I assure you, there's no code in HTTPAPI that's intended to
end CGI jobs.  And HTTPAPI does nothing differently (that I can think
of!) when writing two cookies vs. writing one.

If you can give me code that illustrates the problem so I can try it on
my own machine, and if I can reproduce the problem, I'll see if I can
troubleshoot/fix it.

Thanks!