Re: Example16

   Dear Mr. Scott:

   In the response the XML has:

   How can I get both tags in the incoming routine?

   I'm using a copy of the EXAMPLE16 current beta.

   Thanks you for your help

   2010/9/9 Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     Hi Fernando,

   > How can I get more than one value in de Incoming?

     Assuming you mean the "Incoming" subprocedure of EXAMPLE18 (current
     release) or EXAMPLE16 (current beta) then there's only one value
     per
     call, because it's only physically possible for each XML element to
     have
     one value.
     The routine is called multiple times, once for each XML element.
     When
     called, HTTPAPI passed you information describing which element it
     parsed, what the value (character data) of that element is, and
     what the
     attributes are.
     Since XML elements never have more than one character data, the
     'value'
     parameter can only be passed once per element.
     So I guess I'm not sure what you're asking...
     If you're looking for a more sophisticated XML parsing example,
     check
     out the UPS tracking example (EXAMPLE16 in current release,
     EXAMPLE14 in
     current beta)