Re: Example16

Hi Fernando,

> How can I get more than one value in de Incoming?

Assuming you mean the "Incoming" subprocedure of EXAMPLE18 (current
release) or EXAMPLE16 (current beta) then there's only one value per
call, because it's only physically possible for each XML element to have
one value.

The routine is called multiple times, once for each XML element.  When
called, HTTPAPI passed you information describing which element it
parsed, what the value (character data) of that element is, and what the
attributes are.

Since XML elements never have more than one character data, the 'value'
parameter can only be passed once per element.

So I guess I'm not sure what you're asking...

If you're looking for a more sophisticated XML parsing example, check
out the UPS tracking example (EXAMPLE16 in current release, EXAMPLE14 in
current beta)