Need help hooking up my working EGL written Web Service with your EXAMPLE19

   Scott, I have built some simple off line web services which take 1 or
   more parms and do some work on a database and then return an XML
   string response something like as follows:

   return (string):

   <Response><Status>1</Status><StatusMsg></StatusMsg><TranRef> 000000030
   2 </TranRef></Response>

   As a business we are new to the use of web services and building them.
   The problem I'm having is knowing quite how to retrofit a service
   which is using different parameters or perhaps more or fewer
   parameters than your example is built for.  In fact one such web
   service processes some extremely large strings which are SOA messages
   and these can be many Kilo bytes in size. Am I correct in thinking
   that the input parameters are always embedded as part of the SOAP body
   rather than on the call to the API?  My web services are deployed to a
   WAS server running on our iSeries development machine and it would be
   a massive benefit to be able to call these EGL built and deployed web
   services directly from RPG. The end point URL I�confident I have
   correct but as mine is not a .Net environment or service I�unsure
   where I will find the correct value for the second URL, the one known
   as the SOAP Action, indeed when I look at my automatically built WSDL
   file I have an xml structure which looks like the one I see in the
   WSDL for the language translation programme (EXAMPLE19) but mine is an
   empty pair of quotes and is not populated with a value as yours is. I
   don�know whether I should change my WSDL (my service works just fine
   as it is) or weather I need to look elsewhere for this value.
   So how should EXAMPLE19 look if I want to pass in three parameter and
   can it handle parameters which can be 20K strings (these will contain
   SOA compliant XML messages typically). I will happily share more
   specific detail if this helps, just tell me what you need to see and
   it shall be done?
   Kindest regards. Adrian.