Re: Antwort: Re: HTTPAPI - Problem consuming WCF webservice - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

I agree with you. But I would also remove the "standalone" attribute.
Furthermore there is one more thing that appears strange to me. As far as I
understand the debug log it seems that Kevin uses CCSID 819 to encode the
XML request message which should match "iso-8859-1":

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

But the content type is set to "utf-8":

I wonder what encoding actually is expected by the web service.

Thomas.