Re: Change HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER , Is this the correct way ?

   Great!
   Thomas, Thanks for your support !!
   Dhanushka

   On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM, <[1]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx> wrote:

        Dhanushka,
        From my point of view that is perfectly fine, because exit
     procedure
        HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER is already assigned to
        HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction().
        The only disadvantage that I see is that you will lose your
     changes in
        case you generate the stub again. Maybe it is a good idea to
     create
        another module to isolate your changes from the generated stub
     modules.
        In that case all you need to do is to change the statement that
        registers HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction() to use your
     procedure
        instead:
        Original:
        // HTTPAPI: Enables additional headers
        http_xproc(HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
                   : %paddr('HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction')
                   : %addr(headers));
        Modified:
        // HTTPAPI: Enables additional headers
        http_xproc(HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
                   :
     %paddr('HTTP_setContentTypeSOAPActionAndCredentials')
                   : %addr(headers));
        That way you never lose your code just because someone generated
     the
        stub again.
        Regards,
        Thomas.
        [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 04.03.2013
     07:45:32:
        > Von: [3]dhanushkamanjula@xxxxxxxxx
        > An: [4]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        > Datum: 04.03.2013 07:54
        > Betreff: Change HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER , Is this the correct way ?
        > Gesendet von: [5]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      > Hello
      >
      > I wrote the client using wsdl2rpg & The SOAP message is OK.
      > but I need to add additional information to HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER

        > *Password: pass*
        > *Username: MANJULA*

      > Soapaction: ""
      > Accept: text/xml, multipart/related, text/html, image/gif,
      image/jpeg, *;
      > q=.2, */*; q=.2
      > Host: localhost:9992
      >
      > So, I changed the HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction method in the
   stub
      > have username/password parameters and everything work fine.
      >
      > but I want to know that is this the correct way to do it ?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Dhanushka

     ---
        --
        IMPORTANT NOTICE:
        This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for