From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 3:12 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI for UPS Rate

Hi Carlos,

Please send the source code without he extra line numbers, dates, and
printer headings. Otherwise, all of the extra stuff has to be stripped off,
and that will take more time & effort.  Unfortunately, my time is very
limited right now, so I'm more apt to help you if you make it easier for me.

In case it's not clear -- I can't begin to tell you what's wrong until I'm
able to run your code and do some troubleshooting...

Thanks!