Re: HTTPAPI for UPS Rate

Hi Carlos,

> Here is the actual code

Thanks for sending the code.  I loaded your code and ran it...  I
noticed some things that I didn't notice before:

1) The program takes an exceptionally long & complicated parameter.  I
have no idea what to supply for this parameter, and this severely
limited my ability to test the program.

2) The program does not RETURN or set on *INLR.  This causes it to sit
and loop, contacting UPS over and over again... I connected to UPS
several hundred times before I realized what was happening and killed
the job.  The only time this program ends is if you get an error, or
pass in a parameter of all blanks.

3) Contrary to what you said before, the debugger DOES enter the
StartOfElement and EndOfElement routines.  If I set a breakpoint in
those routines, it stops there.  (Even though I know I'm supplying bad
input data in the ALIST parameter, it's still invoking the XML parser
without any problems!)

Not sure where to go from here...   please send me code that reproduces
the problem you're having.  That's the whole point of this exercise!  If
you can't tell me how to reproduce the problem, I can't help you.