Re: Example16

   It's works!!!!

   uhu.bmp

   thank everyone who helped me!!!!

   Fernando

   2010/9/10 Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     Hi Fernando,
     There ar many examples of handling XML documents like this in
     HTTPAPI.
     It would help me tremendously if you'd explain why those examples
     didn't
     answer your question...   that'll help me to provide better
     examples in
     the future.
     As I said in my last message, your 'Incoming' procedure (which can
     be
     named anything you like, it doesn't have to be Incoming -- that's
     just
     the example I used) is called separately for each XML element.
     So given your XML document:

     The 'Incoming' procedure will be called 3 times.
     First it's called with these parameters:
         depth = 2
         name = 'pendientes'
         path = '/return'
         value = '2'
         attrs = *null
     Second call has these parameters:
         depth = 2
         name = 'total'
         path = '/return'
         value = '3'
         attrs = *null
     Third call has these parameters:
         depth = 1
         name = 'return'
         path = '/'
         value = ''
         attrs = *null
     So there's only one value per call, but all of the values are
     supplied.
      Then _you_ need to write the logic that saves these values to a
     variable.  You might do something like this:
         if name = 'pendientes';
             myPend = value;
         endif;
         if name = 'total';
             myTotal = value;
         endif;
     There are other examples of this inside HTTPAPI's EXAMPLE members.
     Let
     me know what would help you understand them.
     Thanks!