HTTP API.

   Hello,  I have downloaded the HTTPAPI and have successfully
   implemented consuming a web service.   I am having a problem when I
   call my wrapper program from two different programs.  Both are RPGLE
   and compiled with *caller for the ACTGRP.  The problem is when I with
   one of them the first time after a signon it works perfect.  The
   second time I call it I get a -HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request  error message
   back.   If I call it multiple times with the other program it works
   fine every time.   It is only from this certain program and only the
   second call and all calls after that.  I'm sure I have something hosed
   up with the activation groups but I wanted to see if you had seen this
   before with the HTTPAPI.

   The error is returning from http_post_xml call.      I have the
   http_debug turned on but it does not show this error.

   Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

   Ken Mellown

   NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
   are intended
   exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The
   message,
   together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
   privileged information.
   distribution
   please