From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Mellown
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 2:37 PM
To: Ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP API.

Hello,  I have downloaded the HTTPAPI and have successfully implemented
consuming a web service.   I am having a problem when I call my wrapper
program from two different programs.  Both are RPGLE and compiled with
*caller for the ACTGRP.  The problem is when I with one of them the
first time after a signon it works perfect.  The second time I call it I
get a -HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request  error message back.   If I call it
multiple times with the other program it works fine every time.   It is
only from this certain program and only the second call and all calls
after that.  I'm sure I have something hosed up with the activation
groups but I wanted to see if you had seen this before with the HTTPAPI.

The error is returning from http_post_xml call.      I have the
http_debug turned on but it does not show this error.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Mellown

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information.
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
all copies.