Re: How to include a whole USRSPC in a SOAP definition

Scott,

As far as how to refence the whole usrspc, I've always just worked with
parts. So to use the whole thing you set the pointer to a really big
field. OK... I guess I just never really thought about it.

Now my problem. Yes we are on V5R4. No no plans on upgrading in the near
future. So yes a single field won't cut it. So how would be the bast way
of handling this SOAP/XML combo. Yes I could write it out to a file on
the IFS but how do I use that with HTTPAPI?

BTW... thanks for all the work you have done. I've used expat here and
now base64 and httpapi. Makes life easier for me that's for sure. Oh and
I like the sausages you guys make too. :-)

Mike