Re: How to include a whole USRSPC in a SOAP definition

Hi Mike,

> Now my problem. Yes we are on V5R4. No no plans on upgrading in the near
> future. So yes a single field won't cut it. So how would be the bast way
> of handling this SOAP/XML combo. Yes I could write it out to a file on
> the IFS but how do I use that with HTTPAPI

Replace your http_url_post_xml() call with http_url_post_xml_stmf(), the
latter routine will send a stream file from the IFS instead of a
variable in memory.

Alternately, you could create your whole SOAP document in a user space,
and use http_url_post_xml() as you were before but specify a pointer to
the user space instead of %addr(SOAP)+2, and the length of the data in
the user space instead of %len(SOAP)