HTTPAPI URL Post API Response Handling Options

   Fellow HTTPAPI Users,

   Is there an Http_Url_Post* related API that allows me to designate
   that the response simply be put in a memory location (ie: variable
   address) as opposed to using the options that I'm aware of, which are
   either place the response in IFS file (and parse it myself) or setup
   callback procedure references and react to EXPAT parsing events. I
   have an interface to a web service that returns very small amounts of
   data and it would be nice to be able to take the returned string and
   parse it through use of built-in XML-SAX functionality. I can do that
   using the IFS file approach but I'm looking for every ounce of
   performance I can get.

   FYI, I have not downloaded and installed the current BETA so if
   something is available there I'm not aware of it. Thanks in advance.

   Ron