Re: HTTPAPI URL Post API Response Handling Options

Hi Ron,

You can use http_url_post_raw() to write your own handler that receives
the data as it comes off the "wire" (the network).  Your handler can
then store the data in memory, or wherever it likes.

For the Get operation, there's a similar http_url_get_raw() routine.

These have existed since the first release of HTTPAPI, they were some of
the first routines written for HTTPAPI.