RE: HTTPAPI URL Post API Response Handling Options

Scott,

Excellent! Scanning for http_url_post_raw I found EXAMPLE5 and that looks to
fit the bill for exactly what I need with its Incoming callback procedure. I
was looking for an API that simply had a returned response parameter in it
and its clear now how you implemented it using the generic callback
approach. I can see how that would fit the bill and not set an artifical
limit such as maximum string size.

As always thanks for your support.
Have a great day.

Ron