Re: Exit points

Hi Dennis,

On 9/30/2010 4:07 AM, Dennis Lovelady wrote:

> My goal was not to seek permission, it was to find out how to provide that
> bankey.  I will have a look at the easy400 suggestion later today.

Not sure what the 'easy400 suggestion' is.  But...  an exit program is
just a regular program.  You can call it with the CALL opcode or a
prototype.  Obviously, a little bit of extra effort has to be made to
construct the parameter list the way the exit program would expect it,
but it shouldn't be too hard for someone as skilled as you are.

Then you just have to insert it into your code that uses FTPAPI at the
appropriate point.  (Or perhaps insert it into FTPAPI itself, but again,
it seems silly to do that...)

There are certain FTP client functions (like LCD) that FTPAPI has no
equivalent to, since it's not an interactive environment, but rather a
programmatic interface.  Not sure what you'd do there...