RE: Exit points

Thanks, Scott.

The easy400 was Yet Another Management Tool that would just add to the
confusion here.  Appears to work a little like a firewall, but I didn't dive
very deep.

I did realize how to call that specific program; what I was missing was how
to obtain the (potential) chained list of programs that may need to be
called, since others may be added, or may even already be there, for all I
know.  (I don't want to have to explain more than once why some control
that's been put in place is not working, and why I'm trying to bypass
established security.  Not fun.)  Mike (THANK YOU) Krebs has provided
insight there.

With regard to LCD and any other commands that are not implemented in the
FTPAPI code: no matter.  What I'm doing (sorry I neglected to say), is
putting together a command and CPP that will replace the current, clunky
command and CPP while improving on error management/reporting and allowing
for longer filenames and the like.  FTPAPI was too good to pass up for this
goal.

GPCFTP OPTION(*GET) FROMFILE('a' 'b' 'c') TOFILE('lib/file' 'lib/file2'
'lib/file3') ...

You get the idea.  Any feature (such as LCD) that exists in an interactive
session is also not very applicable for this tool.

Dennis Lovelady
Shin bone: (n) A device for finding furniture in a dark room.